OUR PANELS AND INVERTERS
With iSun Solar you will embrace latest technology, stunning design and quality product. You can monitor your solar panel’s performance from anywhere in the world with your smart phone or tab (internet Connection required).
At iSun Solar we offer you various range of quality products to suit your budget and needs. We only recommend and use clean energy council accredited panels and inverters for your peace of mind. Check out our trusted brands. At iSun Solar we only recommend Tier 1 Panels
Founded in 1997, and listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 2006, Trina Solar specializes in the manufacture of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules and system integration. Trina Solar is not only a pioneer of China’s PV industry, but has become an influential shaper of the global solar industry and a leader in solar modules, solutions and services.
PD05 from Trina Solar is a dual listed module, popular with customers across all applications. PD05 is compatible with all major balance of system components and module electronics.
- Our most versatile product
– Compatible with all major BOS components and system.
- One of the industry’s most trusted modules
– Field proven performance
- Highly reliable due to stringent quality control
– Over 30 in-house tests (UV, TC, HF, and many more)
– In-house testing goes well beyond certification requirements
– PID resistant
- Certified to withstand challenging environmental.
CSUN is a global high-tech company providing high-performance solar modules for reliable green power generation. CSUN is your safe choice – reliable, committed, and prepared.
- 10 year Material & Workmanship warranty
- 250W Highest power output
- 40% Module efficiency
- 25 year Linear power output warranty
- Industry leading conversion efficiency
- Positive tolerance offer
- Passed salt mist corrosion testing and ammonia corrosion testing
- Certificated to withstand Wind (2400Pa) and Snow load (7200Pa)
- Excellent performance under weak light condition
- Good Temperature Coefficient performance enables better output in the tropical zone
Hanwha Group started in South Korea as Hanwha Explosives Inc. in 1952 and rapidly exploded into a massive international conglomeration. They acquired the German company Q Cells and its solar panel manufacturing capacity in Germany and Malaysia when it became insolvent in 2012. They also acquired Solarfun, which was a Chinese panel manufacturer.
Hanwa Q-CELLS produces panels in Malaysia, China, and Korea. They used to have a production line in Germany, but they shipped the plant equipment to Malaysia in 2012, so Hanwha Q CELLS does not produce any German made panel. It is a Tier-1 Panel. Q-cell have local office in Australia.
The efficiency rate is 16.8% according to the datasheet. Q-cell have 12 year product warranty. It is a cost effective and reliable panel.
- Maximum yields with excellent low light and temperature behavior
- Long-term Yield Security due to Anti
- PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- Protection against short circuits and thermally induced power losses due to breathable junction box and welded cables.
- Stability at wind loads of up to 5400 Pa with a module weight of just 19 kg due to slim frame design with high-tech alloy
- Investment security due to 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty
Inverter plays the most important part in solar system. It turns the Direct Current (DC) to usable energy which is alternative current (AC). So when it comes to inverter you better be choosy. Following is our recommended inverters.
The Sunny Boy is the ideal solution, especially for demanding PV arrays and partially shaded systems. Enjoy proven technology combined with intelligent ideas.
Cutting-edge technology that sets the standard. Concepts you can count on. Details that are simply superior.
- Highly flexible design reduces cabling requirements
- Maximum efficiency of 97 percent ensures top solar yield
- Optimal yield in partial shading and efficient operation of east/west arrays
- Two MPP trackers with expandable OptiTrac®* Global Peak operational control.
- Fast and professional attachment, even on walls that are not completely straight
- Popular anti-theft protection option available, Multi lingual and low noise.
ABB has one of the widest portfolios of solar inverters ranging from small micro-inverters and three-phase string inverters up to megawatt-sized central inverters. This extensive range of solar inverters is suitable for the smallest residential photovoltaic (PV) systems right up to multi-megawatt PV power plants.
The offering is complemented by various monitoring solutions as well as a global service network to maximize the return on your investment.
ABB solar inverters utilize over 40 years of experience and advances made in inverter and power converter technology that have contributed to ABB becoming the world leader in frequency converters, and also one of the largest suppliers of wind turbine converters.
The new 250 and 300 Watt micro-inverter product offers something new to ABB customers. The ability to individually link all modules within a specific installation is an alternative to the traditional string inverters.
Micro inverters have some advantages over string inverters. They allow you to control the panels output individually and offer Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for each single module.
They also allow you to control individual panels in different ways and reduce the losses in efficiency in a variety of challenging conditions.
- Available in 250 W and 300 W versions that can be used with most common PV modules
- Enhanced MPPT control with reduced DC input current ripple
- Easy to set up
- Individual panel level control
- Single PV module energy harvesting and monitoring
- Secure wireless interface for system monitoring and configuration means no wiring needed
- 10-year system warranty for all parts (MICRO, CDD and cabling)
INVT, established in 2002, is committed to be the globally leading and respected provider for products and services of industrial automation and electric power. In 2010, it listed as an A-share company on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (stock code: 002334). INVT is a national-level high-tech company with 15 subsidiaries, whose business involves AC drive, elevator control system, industrial control, new energy, rail traction, servo and motion control, energy management, building intelligence system, etc.
This inverter called iMars BG1.5-3kW single-phase inverters, rated power 1.5kW/1.8kW/2.2kW/2.5kW/3kW, Model BG1K5TL BG1K8TL BG2K2TL BG2K5TL BG3KTL. iMars BG1.5-3kW single-phase inverters with stable and reliable circuit structure, beautiful and stylish shape, support 1 high efficiency MPPT tracking input, suitable for small grid-tied PV systems, such as family roof systems, etc.
- Optimized electric control technology, over 97.30% efficiency;
- Advanced and high efficiency MPPT algorithms, max tracking efficiency up to 99.9%;
- Large LCD interface, easy to view and configure;
- Build-in lock with high accuracy: records real-time information accurately; keeps running for 14 days or more once system loses power;
- Perfect fault diagnosis, protection, records, inquiries and other functions, easy troubleshooting;
- System-level thermal simulation technologies, higher reliability and longer lifetime;
- IP65 protection and Anti-theft design, suitable for any kind of outdoor environments;
- Strong networking, flexible to support RS485, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and other communication modes.